Xray chest evaluation
This work was started by the help of the UCIE at IFIC carried by the Agencia Valenciana de la Innovació. The main goal of this work is to provide tools to enhance 3D patient reconstruction in pediatric ideopatic scoliosis. The main objetives are defined as:
As results of these preliminary works we could start to build a plataform and start with patient calibration to provide better tools to reconstruct. Most of the work has been derived to take CT, and perform 3D models to provide realistic XRAY images.
As results of these preliminary works the company who licensed the technology has been granted with a CDTI.
- Agencia Valenciana de la Innovación (financial support)
- Instituto de Física Corpuscular
- Universitat Politecnia de Valencia
- Instituto Politécnico de la Fe (medical)
- Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia
In the press..
- Investigadores valencianos evalúan el uso de inteligencia artificial para identificar neumonía en COVID-19
- Chest screening evaluation for COVID-19 patients